Important hints regarding the use of the application platform:
- After creating a user account you can log in as often as you wish until 15 March to assemble and modify your application in as many steps as you like or need. When you finally submit your application, no further change is possible. Therefore: Use the "Save" button frequently to secure your current progress when you compile the application, but only use the "Save and Submit" when you are completely finished.
2. Read the help text that is provided with almost any field you have to fill in. Reading the help text will answer 99% of the questions that might come up.
3. You will have to upload scans/fotos (.pdf or .jpg) of the following documents:
a) School leaving certificate (mandatory)
b) BSc Diploma (if already available)
c) BSc transcripts (mandatory), including the part in which grading is explained.
d) If applicable, certicates/transcipts of any other academic degrees
e) Language certificate (if available)
4. In case of technical questions regarding the application platform, which cannot be answered by reading the help text, please contact email@example.com
5. In case of questions regarding the content of the application, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the essential qualifications carefully to check if you meet the criteria.